It goes without saying that an "unbig" credit union with down to
earth people is a great place to work. We rarely have
positions open, but when we do we'll list them here for you.
Collections and Insurance Specialist
Open Date: 2/12/16
Close Date: 2/26/16
Location: Sweet Home, OR
Full-Time/Part Time: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make daily outgoing phone calls to members with delinquent
- Prepare and mail delinquency letters daily.
- Maintain detailed written records of all communications
- Responsible for tracking insurance on member loans and
communicating with members who do not keep insurance as
- Work with outside vendors to assist with insurance
- Review and assist in the collection of negative share
- Prepare information to be sent to outside collection
- Maintain working knowledge of activities in collection
department to assist members and staff.
- Develop an understanding of credit union organization, bylaws,
operational procedures, policies and collection rules and
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills including the use of email, scanner, and
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
at a time.
- Must be able to abide by strict confidentiality policy.
- Possess an interest in the welfare of people.
Desired Degree: High school diploma or GED
How to apply: Interested candidates should
email, fax or mail their resume to:
Mail: PO Box 265, Lebanon, OR 97355