It goes without saying that an "unbig" credit union with down to earth people is a great place to work. We rarely have positions open, but when we do we'll list them here for you.
Member Service Representative-Albany
Open Date: 04/13/2018
Close Date: 04/24/2018
Location: Albany, OR
Full-Time/Part Time: Full Time
Our Member Service Representatives provide exceptional teller services to our members including handling and posting transactions, accepting payments and verifying funds in addition to many other financial services we provide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members as they enter the credit union.
- Process cash transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money orders, check withdrawals, certified checks, cash advances, loan payments, loan advances and other related business.
- Process night drop transactions and incoming mail transactions.
- Provide information sought by members and/or refer them to appropriate staff.
- Learn all products and services available in order to recommend to members as appropriate.
- Prepare and process daily check deposits, balance cash drawer and run closing reports as required.
- Encode counter checks, order member checks, process credit card advances and sell gift cards.
- Have knowledge of teller limits, check cashing guidelines, deposit holds and cash control.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality regarding member and credit union business.
- Learn regulations and compliance for areas of responsibility.
- Develop an understanding of credit union history, philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills including the use of email, scanner, and 10 key.
- Must be able to abide by strict confidentiality policy.
- Dependable and punctual attendance.
Desired Degree: High school diploma or GED
How to apply: Interested candidates should email, fax or mail their resume to:
Mail: PO Box 265, Lebanon, OR 97355
Linn-Co FCU is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.