It goes without saying that an "unbig" credit union with down to earth people is a great place to work. We rarely have positions open, but when we do we'll list them here for you.
Collections and Insurance Specialist
Open Date: 04/28/17
Close Date: 05/23/17
Location: Sweet Home/ Lebanon
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make daily outgoing phone calls to members with delinquent accounts.
- Prepare and mail delinquency letters daily.
- Maintain detailed written records of all communications regarding delinquencies.
- Responsible for tracking insurance on member loans and communicating with members who do not keep insurance as required.
- Work with outside vendors to assist with insurance tracking
- Review and assist in the collection of negative share accounts.
- Prepare information to be sent to outside collection agencies.
- Maintain working knowledge of activities in collection department to assist members and staff.
- Develop an understanding of credit union organization, bylaws, operational procedures, policies and collection rules and regulations.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills including the use of email, scanner, and 10 key.
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at a time.
- Must be able to abide by strict confidentiality policy.
- Possess an interest in the welfare of people.
Desired Degree: High school diploma or GED
How to apply: Interested candidates should apply with Selectemp at www.selectemp.jobs and click on Apply Now or call Selectemp at 541.967.6881
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other consideration protected by law.