Branch Manager- Albany
Open Date: 02/03/2020
Location: Albany, OR
Status: Full Time
Seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Branch Manager in our Albany Office. As a Branch Manager, you will supervise and coordinate the services and activities of the branch office. This includes staffing, training and supervising Member Service Representatives as well as cash control and overall security of the branch office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a leader to the office staff.
- Oversee the maintenance and security of the branch office.
- Responsible for performance reviews of the office staff.
- Back up Member Service Representatives in all areas as necessary to see all members are served quickly and with the highest quality of service.
- Direct staff in a high energy environment promoting credit union services and targeting the needs of the member.
- Oversee the ordering of cash, verification of cash to general ledger, maintenance and documentation of cash outages of staff and cash control of ATM.
- Working on bridging the operational aspect of the credit union with the lending side.
- Ensure that employees are adhering to compliance requirements and the policies and procedures of the credit union.
- Responsible to supervise all operational staff assigned to your office or department. This includes all Member Service Representatives and Loan Consultants in your branch office as well as any others assigned to you by the Chief Operations Officer. Supervision includes but is not limited to interviewing, hiring, training and terminating as necessary.
- Responsible to ensure double custody procedures are followed in required areas such as combinations to safes, vaults, key inventory and alarm access to the building.
- Ensure opening and closing procedures are conducted to credit union standards for the safety of employees and members.
- Maintain records as required for financial items such as money orders and certified checks, as well as maintaining a log to record night drop transactions.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly surprise cash counts of cash drawers and conduct full certifications as outlined.
- Maintain supplies as necessary to conduct business without over ordering or running on too minimal of stock.
- Handle and resolve problems or unusual situations as they arise.
- Staff training and motivation is a vital aspect of this position. Career development of all personnel must be considered to ensure tenure of our employees and for the overall success of our staff.
- Must be flexible to work overtime as needed; may include weekends.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Chief Operations Officer.
- Supervisory experience
- Punctuality and dependability
- Sound judgment skills
- Ability to professionally speak and write
- Skills to interpret policies, bylaws, rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Communication skills allowing ease in conversing with different types of personalities.
- Ability to lead others
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email, fax or mail their resume to:
Mail: PO Box 265, Lebanon, OR 97355
At Linn-Co we offer a generous benefits package including: Medical, dental and vision insurance, Flexible spending accounts, Life and AD&D insurance, 401(k), incentive bonuses, and Paid Time Off.
Linn Co Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.