Facilities Maintenance Technician
Status: Part Time, 4-8 hours per week depending on needs
Starting wage: $17.00/ hour
The primary function of the Facilities Maintenance Technician is to perform work to keep the structures of the credit union in repair. This includes preventative maintenance as well as taking specific work orders from Credit Union Department Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform interior and exterior maintenance as assigned including but not limited to: painting, pressure washing, building repair and special projects.
- Travel to Branch locations as needed to perform work.
- Follow safety protocols and best practices.
- Maintain records on expenditures for maintenance and repair work and submit to supervisor.
- May require work on weekends as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent. 1+ years of training or work experience in maintenance/ facilities preferred.
- Carpentry skills, experience working with electrical and plumbing preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak effectively.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate in person, via telephone and electronically.
- Valid driver's license.
- Basic set of tools for maintenance work.
- Indoor office environment as well as outside in various weather conditions. Job is physically demanding and requires the ability to walk unaided in offices and outdoor grounds, climb ladders, bend, stand, stoop, lift heavy objects with or without aid, repetitive motion, fine motor skills using hands to handle and control tools and objects.
Linn Co Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.