Open date: 05/20/2020
Location: Lebanon, OR
Seeking a dynamic individual to assist in the development and implementation of Linn-Co's marketing plan. As a Marketing Specialist you will help build brand awareness as well as perform a variety of creative and support duties for the Marketing department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to social media and electronic reviews.
- Develop and maintain web page media, newsletters and branch promotional materials.
- Keep staff informed of all credit union promotions.
- Be present and/or make arrangements for representation at various community events.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, events and in branch promotions.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Work within various multimedia outlets to promote products. Negotiate advertising contracts.
- Keep track of and balance budgets
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 2+ years experience in marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Ability to travel as needed
- Must have a professional level of knowledge in productivity software, including Microsoft Word, Excel and others.
- May be required to work a flexible schedule, including after hours or on week-ends.
- Ability to express oneself, clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have attention to details, concentration, logical thinking, good judgment, and responsiveness in a timely manner.
- Skilled in prioritization, organization and project management.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to keep abreast of all regulatory and operational matters which affect the Credit Union operations.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to organize and run public and internal events for staff and or public.
- Skilled in writing and editing with an attention to detail
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email, fax or mail their resume to:
Mail: PO Box 265, Lebanon, OR 97355
At Linn-Co we offer a generous benefits package including: Medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, Life and AD&D insurance, 401(k), incentive bonuses, and Paid Time Off.
Linn Co FederalCredit Union is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.