At Linn-Co FCU, the health and safety of our members and employees are a top priority amid concerns of the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We want to share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively. In this ever-changing situation, we may have to make the decision to limit access to the lobby or even limit branch hours. We will communicate those decisions through our website and Facebook pages.
What We’re Doing in the Branch
We want to ensure that all critical member services are uninterrupted while taking the public health concern very seriously. We’re following recommendations by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in our branches and Member Service Centers.
Employees are frequently cleaning touched surfaces, doorknobs, phones, and counters. We are limiting physical contact, including handshakes between ourselves and members. We have hand sanitizers or wipes at desks and teller stations. Masks and gloves are available for employees.
Linn-Co FCU has several remote service options for transacting business without coming into the branch. Please consider:
· Using the drive-up instead of coming into the lobby
· Call us on the phone at 541.259.1235 to take care of non-cash transactions · Visit www.linncofcu.org to register for our 24-7 Click Online Banking
· After registering for online banking, download our mobile app
· Mobile capture is available through the mobile app, so you can make check deposits from your phone. Call us at 541.259.1235 to see if you qualify for this serve. · Pay your bills through our bill pay service. Visit www.linncofcu.org and click the Bill Pay button to register
· We have ATMs at each branch office, if you’re in need of cash
Protect Yourself from Scammers
Scammers are already taking advantage of this situation. They’re setting up websites to sell bogus products and sending fake emails, text messages, and social media posts to try and gain access to your personal information and money. Be wary of clicking on emails from sources you do not know; check out any charities before you make a donation; ignore online offers for vaccinations; and get up-to-date information from the CDC website directly.
And Finally, Take Care of Yourself
· Stay home, if you’re sick
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
· Cover your cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash
· Clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for, at least, 20 seconds
Thank you for joining us in doing our part to help maintain a safe environment for all of our members.