Identity Theft Shield
Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the United
States, affecting 1 out of every 23 Americans annually. It can
happen to anyone; regardless of how careful you are, regardless of
your age and income and regardless of where you live.
Linn-Co FCU has partnered with Merchants Information Solutions
(MIS), the nation's most trusted name in identity theft protection
to provide recovery services to our Checking Account Primary
Members for FREE with ID
If you're ever the victim of identity theft, Linn-Co FCU Primary
Checking Account Members receive full identity restoration
- No registration is necessary - this benefit is automatic for
the primary member on every Linn-Co Checking Account
- Assignment of a Personal Recovery Advocate who facilitates your
- Credit report from all three credit bureaus
- Fraud alerts issued to credit agencies and law enforcement
- Forms completion, filing and follow-up to credit agencies,
financial institutions and businesses
- Post-recovery follow-up for one full year following
If you believe your identity has been compromised,
immediately contact Linn-Co FCU at 541.259.1235.
Add the security of an early warning system and additional
protection benefits with ID
SafeChoice PLUS for just $5.95 per month. In addition to
the ID SafeChoice benefits listed above, you
- Automatic full credit report annually
- Continuous monitoring of your credit
- Weekly alerts of suspicious activity
- Warning whenever new credit is opened in your name
- Up to $25,000 in reimbursement for expenses incurred in
recovering your identity with no deductible
- Up to $6,250 per week to cover lost wages, to the program limit
- Monthly e-newsletters with the latest scam alerts, news
articles and protection tips
The ID SafeChoice PLUS Family Plan extends
protection and recovery services to family members for only $9.95
per month. The Family Plan provides the Primary Account Member and
his/her spouse (or domestic partner) with a yearly credit report
and weekly credit monitoring. Eligible family members include:
dependents (age 0-24), spouses and domestic partners.
*Terms And Conditions
- Services are provided to Primary Checking Account Members
based on Linn-Co FCU's definition. Businesses are not eligible for
this offer. Joint Members are not covered but are eligible for
identity recovery services for an additional cost. Benefits are
- Eligibility for recovery services is based on ID theft
events that occur, are discovered and reported to Merchants
Information Solutions (MIS) on or after the effective date of the
program and during the eligibility period.
- In order to receive services the individual must be a
current member of Linn-Co FCU and must maintain their relationship
in good standing during such time that Merchants Information
Solutions (MIS) is providing services.
- Group members must contact Linn-Co FCU before being
referred to Merchants Information Solutions (MIS) for
- Merchants Information Solutions (MIS) reserves the right
to refuse or terminate services if it is deemed that the
participating plan member is committing fraud or other illegal
acts, making untrue statements, or failing to perform his/her
portion of the recovery plan. Merchants Information Solutions (MIS)
will not refuse or terminate services to a plan member solely due
to the complexity of a case.
- Merchants Information Solutions (MIS) does not provide
credit counseling or repair to credit which legitimately belongs to
the plan member.
- Recovery Services are available in the United States of
America (U.S.) and to persons outside the U.S. to the extent that
U.S. laws prevail.
- Cancellation of the Plus Plan effective on the last day
of the month in which the cancellation request is received. If a
quarterly, semi-annual or annual payment was made for the Plus
Plan, any unused portion of the payment will be refunded. Credit
monitoring services will cease as of the effective date of the
cancellation of the Plan.
Insurance underwritten by member companies of American
International Group, Inc. The description herein is a summary only.
It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the
policies described. For questions about coverage, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-826-4974. Coverage not available to
residents of New York and may not be available in other