Loan Support Specialist
Open Date: 08/03/21
Location(s): Lebanon, OR. Includes work in Albany and Sweet Home as needed.
Our Loan Support Specialist will primarily serve to back up Loan Consultants during temporary absences, covering Lebanon, Albany and Sweet Home locations. In addition, the Loan Support Specialist will work with our Credit Union Direct Lending as well as serve as backup for key Loan Clerk functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cover loan consultant functions, including, but not limited to: loan application intake, input and processing, new accounts and general credit union product and service information.
- Communicate with members in a professional, positive and timely manner.
- Assist in the CUDL process as needed, including funding and scanning.
- Develop an understanding of credit union history, philosophy, organization, bylaws and operational procedures.
- Understand and comply with applicable government regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be flexible to work overtime as needed, may include weekends.
- Professional appearance
- Excellent listening skills
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Good organizational, communication and time management skills
- Embraces personal growth and evolution
- Good typing skills with attention to accuracy and detail
- Professional letter writing skills
How to apply: Interested candidates should send their resume by email, fax or mail to:
Mail: PO Box 265, Lebanon, OR 97355
At Linn-Co, we offer our employees a generous benefits package including: Medical, dental and vision insurance, Flexible spending accounts, Life and AD&D insurance, 401(k), incentive bonuses, and Paid Time Off.
Linn Co Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit or business need.