Member Service Representative
Open Date: 05/12/2021
Location(s): Albany OR, Sweet Home OR, and Roving Teller (Lebanon, Albany, Sweet Home)
Status: Full-time Temp to Hire positions
Our Member Service Representatives provide exceptional teller services to our members including handling and posting transactions, accepting payments and verifying funds in addition to many other financial services we provide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members as they enter the credit union.
- Process cash transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money orders, check withdrawals, certified checks, cash advances, loan payments, loan advances and other related business.
- Process night drop transactions and incoming mail transactions.
- Provide information sought by members and/or refer them to appropriate staff.
- Learn all products and services available in order to recommend to members as appropriate.
- Prepare and process daily check deposits, balance cash drawer and run closing reports as required.
- Provide counter checks, order member checks, process credit card advances and sell gift cards.
- Have knowledge of teller limits, check cashing guidelines, deposit holds and cash control.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality regarding member and credit union business.
- Learn regulations and compliance for areas of responsibility.
- Develop an understanding of credit union history, philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills including the use of email, scanner, and 10 key.
- Must be able to abide by strict confidentiality policy.
- Dependable and punctual attendance.
Desired Degree: High school diploma or GED
How to apply: Interested candidates should apply through Selectemp Albany.
At Linn-Co, we offer our employees a generous benefits package including: Medical, dental and vision insurance, Flexible spending accounts, Life and AD&D insurance, 401(k), incentive bonuses, and Paid Time Off.
Linn Co Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, m