At Linn-Co FCU, the health and safety of our members and employees are a top priority amid concerns of the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We want to share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively. In this ever-changing situation, decisions are being made rapidly and with great consideration. We will communicate those decisions through our website and Facebook pages.
What We’re Doing in the Branch
- For the safety of our members, employees, and all of their families we have made the decision to close our lobbies in all branches starting Monday 12/7.
- All of our services will still be available via drive up. (more info on that below)
- Appointments can be set to apply for a loan, open an account, and any other complex transaction that cannot be facilitated through the drive-up. Please call our Member Service center at 541.259.1235 to make an appointment.
- We want to ensure that all critical member services are uninterrupted while taking the public health concern very seriously. We’re following recommendations by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in our branches and Member Service Centers.
- Employees are frequently cleaning touched surfaces, doorknobs, phones, and counters. We are limiting physical contact, including handshakes between ourselves and members. We have hand sanitizers or wipes at desks and teller stations. Masks and gloves are available for employees.
Linn-Co FCU has several remote service options for transacting business without coming into the branch. Please consider:
- Using the drive-up instead of coming into the lobby. We do not require you to be in a vehicle to use our drive up, and we offer the same services that we do in our lobby.
- Apply for a loan online here.
- Click here to register for our 24-7 Click Online Banking
- After registering for online banking, download our mobile app.
- Mobile capture is available through the mobile app, so you can make check deposits from your phone.
- Pay your bills through our bill pay service here
- We have ATMs at each branch office, if you’re in need of cash.
And Finally, Take Care of Yourself
· Stay home, if you’re sick
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
· Cover your cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash
· Clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for, at least, 20 seconds
Thank you for joining us in doing our part to help maintain a safe environment for all of our members.